Scrapbook Layout: Grand Canyon


My second scrapbook layout using the June Clique Kits is complete.  It features the Crate Paper Journeys collection.  The kit provides scrapers with patterned paper, coordinating die cuts, stickers, cut apart, puffy stickers, flair buttons and much more.  Subscription kits are the best deal I can recommend to anyone who may just be starting out or already an avid scrapbooker.  In this layout I am showing off some pictures I took on my tour of the Grand Canyon.  It is breath taking and majestic. Words cannot even describe the absolute beauty of it.  We were in Las Vegas for my 34th birthday and he proposed!!!  He got down on one knee at the top of the Stratosphere hotel on the balcony looking out on the Vegas strip at night.  I was surprised and shocked and obviously emotional.  Our tour of the Grand Canyon was already on the books, so I was the happiest girl (and still am) on earth while visiting the Grand Canyon.  

I started this layout using the Free Spirit patterned paper and Happy Camper was used for the strips.  I love feathers and wanted the feathers to still show around the layout.  I wish I had two sheets of this patterned paper.  I did not incorporate any mixed media because i was using multiple photos.  The gold foil acetate pieces worked well has over lays.  I used the cut apart page and many die cuts from the collection.  I absolutely loved the large gold foiled letters from My Mind's Eye, called Niche.  



Here is the process video for this layout.  Please watch and subscribe to my YouTube channel. 
Thank you, 
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment