Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout: Good Times/ Friends

The June Clique Kits have impressed me.  This is my first month being apart of this subscription kit and I have loved all the contents of the kit.  The Crate Paper, Journeys collection was featured.  I recently had a trip to Las Vegas and my pictures worked perfectly with the patterned papers.  Everything utilized on this layout is from the kit except my mixed media and the gold foil phrase stickers. 

I started with using the Explore patterned paper and use my Hero Arts stencil called "Triangles" with Mango and Aqua craft acrylic paint from Apple Barrel.  I cut out the feathers on the Tribal patterned paper using my Jenni Bowlin stencil called "Detailed Feathers."  The die cuts and wood veneers are from the kit and add interest to the layout. 




I have a process video for this layout so that you can see how I did it.  Please watch and enjoy.

Thank you,
EVI

0 comments:

Post a Comment