Scrapbook Mixed Media Layout: I love right now


Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by.  I played with Faber Castell Gelatos for this layout and love the painterly watercolor effect I managed to get.  I used a piece of plastic packaging to achieve this effect and water.  I applied the gelatos right to the plastic packaging and sprayed water on it, rubbed it together to have the gelatos become more fluid and then applied to the the American Crafts card stock.  I wanted to keep this page with oranges on one side and yellows on the other with the gelatos.  I love it. 

The two pictures are of us picking up Zoe from a friends house.  It was a nice spring day and Zoe loved placing her head out the window.  I got the perfect reflection in the side view mirror with her ears in the wind.  And then why not take a selfie while at a red light.  It was a nice little family pic.

I used my 2" circle punch and used two sheets of Amy Tangerine's Rise and Shine collection sheets of patterned paper.  "Ella" is the yellow one with white hearts and "Claire" is the grid orange on.  I enjoyed this lemon and orange citrus twist theme I have going on with this layout.  

I also have a process video so that you can see the gelatos in action.


Thank you for stopping by,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment