Fave Moments// Kaiser Crafts DT Call



Kaiser Craft's Boho Dreams collection was sent to me for a design team application process.  I have plenty of the kit left over and I wanted to try a few new things.  One, I wanted to use kraft corrugated card stock.  I rarely use this textured paper because I never know how to effectively use it.  Second, I wanted to use 3D flowers like so many other fellow mix media artist/ scrapbookers use.  Both I have never tried before.

To create this look, I simply cut the pretty patterned papers in the collection into different sized rectangles.  You could probably use this technique with all your scrap pieces of paper too.  I used my hot glue gun to adhere this pieces to the corrugated card stock.

I did an extreme amount of layering behind my photo of my two doxies.  It was Zoe's 10th birthday and Kobe dressed for the occasion.  I am holding a treat above my camera in order to achieve this photo.  I layered coral and mint tangled thread between some of the layers of paper to peek out from the sides.

On the corrugated card stock I did use Kaiser Crafts white iridescent mists through the Feathers stencil.  I finished with some extra white splatters at the end of my layout.  Here is my process video to watch it all come together.  Thank you for stopping by.
~Evi


0 comments:

Post a Comment