Hello Scrappy Peeps!  Welcome back for another bright and bold layout using my Dylusion sprays and paints.  I cannot get enough of them.  These products are truly some of my favorites.  I am scrapping a picture of me in some bright, bold and colorful leggings from LuLaRoe.  I love these buttery soft leggings and have recently become a consultant.  Super fun and excited about this new adventure of mine.


I started off with this black and white checkered paper from Maggie Holmes Gather collection called Favorite.  I cut it on the diagonal and use it to anchor both corners of my layout.  


I cut these large flowers from the Silhouette Design Store on white card stock by American Crafts.  The Dylusion Spray inks in Bubblegum pink, Squeezed Orange, Postbox Red, Crushed Grape, London Blue, Fresh Lime and Vibrant Turquoise were all used for the flowers and leaves.  I am trying to recreate the leggings I am wearing in the picture.



I painted the yellow area with Dylusion acrylic paint in Lemon Zest.  It is a bright yellow which is exactly the look I was going for.  I scattered the flowers along with diagonal and over lapped them a bit.



My title is LuLa Love using thicker in my stash.  I am a consultant for LuLaRoe and if you would like to shop my VIP page join me on my Facebook Group at LuLaRoe Taina Cortes VIPs.  Follow me on Instagram @lularoetainacortes.  Thank you for joining me and here is my process video below for your viewing pleasure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment