Brave Beautiful Happy// The Ink Road

Today's colorful floral layout is for The Ink Road. I started off with this beautiful paper from Illustrated Faith called She Blooms. I cut 3.5 inch strips for my layout. I then used Elated from Fine and Dandy by Dear Lizzy and once inch strips of the gold foiled speciality sheet from the Felicity collection by Pink Fresh.
I then used a floral stencil from Prima along with heavy gel and applied pink loose glitter to it while it was still wet.  I used two die sets from Tim Holts for the scribble circle and the word beautiful.  The phrases Brave and Happy are from the Crate Paper Wonder collection.
I went through and added tiny word stickers from different collection like MAMBI, Kaiser Crafts and Tim Holtz.  I added a few colorful enamel dots from my collection and added the pink crepe paper embellishment from Crate Paper Hello Love collection.  
The picture is of me on a near by park bench.  I am re doing my blog and it will be there.  My photographer was Miguel, my fiancé, with my new DSLR camera.  Its been fun taking higher quality photos to scrap with .  Here is my quick process video to see how it came together.  

Thank you for stopping by,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment