Florida Vacations// The Ink Road DT


Hello lovely ladies.  Today's layout is for The Ink Road.  I had so much fun playing with the Summer Vibes collection from Simple Stories last week, that I had to use the collection again.  I did a wonderful weaving layout last week and this week I thought I would do many many layers of paper.  I am scrapping a picture of my sister when she visited Florida this year.  
So I first started out with doing a light wash of yellow watercolors and let it dried.  Once I dried,  I added some Dazzler's from Shimmerz Paints in Coral Me with a stencil of bubbles from Dylusions.  The Dazzlers takes awhile to dry.  Once it is dried it has a beautiful shimmer to it .
I have the entire kit from Simple Stories and it includes alphas and stickers that coordinates with the paper collection.  I cut all the papers up into manageable pieces and just started layering and tucking pieces behind the photo.  The layers got thick and its like a little mound of paper but it shows off the collection.  The 'vacation' thicker is from the Poolside collection from last year.  I put it on some foam to have it raised off the page.  
The tiny word sticker craze is still going.  I used a majority of the tiny phrases with the sticker sheet.  I did not want to use the stickers with different icons as it would have distracted from the focal point of the layout.  I added some tangled thread at opposite corners and matted the layout on a sunset patterned paper from the kit.  If you want to get ahold of the Summer Vibes collection visit The Ink Road and use 'Evi10' at checkout for a discount on your purchase.  Happy scrapping.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment