Hello//The Ink Road

Hello crafty ladies!  My layout today is for The Ink Road.  I am using the Kaiser Crafts My Year, My Story collection.  The collection kit comes with two sheets of each patterned paper along with a 12x12 sticker sheet.  This collection is unique, it seems geared towards pocket page scrapbooking because all the papers are cut aparts.  Each paper is also monochromatic, so naturally I gravitate towards pinks.  
I started off with the Rhasberry sheet and up it apart and adhered it towards in the middle.  I added clear gesso to provide some grit to my page for some mists.  I used Shimmerz mists in Cotton Candy and Sweet Heart with the packaging technique.  Once that part dried, I then did some stenciling with Dazzlers texture paste in Pucker up Pink and the Pixelated stencil from Americana.  
I allowed all these mediums to dry before continuing on.  I matted my photo of my mom and me backstage with the dancers from Kinky boots.  The doodle like ephemera is also from the My Year, my Story die cut pack.  
To add a bit more interest to the layout, I hot glued hot pink ribbon and a sheer pink one vertically to the page.  It simply added more pink and texture to the layout.  I did some light journaling and some India ink splatters to finish the layout.  It came together rather easy when you stick to one color.  
If you make a purchase at The Ink Road, use 'Evi10' at checkout for a discount.  

Thank you for stopping by,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment