Oliver, Kobe & Zoe// The Ink Road

Today's layout is for The Ink Road.  The store has the new Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection and I was able to play some fun products.  The patterned papers use numbers and not names, I used number 9, 11 and 4 for my layout.   
I added Heidi Swapp metallic texture pastes in gold and pink with some stencils from my stash.  I cut the hexagon shapes from a patterned paper in the collection to give more interest to the layout.  I am scrapping a cute photo of my two doxies along with  my parents dog, Oliver, on Zoe's birthday.  We managed to have them all look our way for a brief moment and captured this picture.  
So in honor of all three dogs, the title is all three of their names in a cross word puzzle kind of arrangement.  I worked perfectly using the Pink Paislee Gold Dipped Chipboard alphas.  I went around the letters with a thin sharpie pen to have them stand out more.  

I also used the acetate numbers from the ephemera pack from the C'est La Vie collection. I completed the layout with some light journaling on one of the hexagons and matted my photo on pink card stock.  I have my process video below for your viewing pleasure.  
Thank you for stopping by,
Evi 

0 comments:

Post a Comment