Guest Designer for Cocoa Daisy May 2018 Kits


Good day scrappy friends!!  Evi here again with a 12x12 scrapbook layout using the May 2018 Summer Wishes Memory Keeping kit.  This kit has beautiful colors perfect for summer photo documenting.  I love the patterned paper called Sunshine because it already looks like mixed media with its large rainbow paint splatters.  I love the look of paint splatters.  And I love rainbow colors, so I absolutely had to use this patterned paper for a layout.


I then used the yellow card stock included in the kit as well as Sunkissed and used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out a 3 layered butterfly called Layered Butterfly Garland, ID #133094.  I made two different patches at two different sizes so that I could have the variation.


I clustered the three layers with the patterned paper and the yellow card stock.  Loved how these butterflies turned out.

I am scrapping two cute photos of Valentina hanging out in a white tiny rocking chair. It was a sunny beautiful day and the light is pretty and she is just a happy baby all the time.  


The kit includes a 3x4 stamp set and I used a tiny sun smily face using black ink randomly on the layout for added black contrast.  I matted my photos on black paper and I used an exclusive phrase die cuts for my title, 'Love This Documented.'


Colorful die cut pieces are also included in the kit and used a few on fun foam to add more dimension to the layout.  Scrapping with these fun colorful butterflies and this paint splatter background made this layout come together easy for me.  I filmed my process video for this layout on my YouTube channel.  Please hop over and take a look.  




Here is my process video.


0 comments:

Post a Comment