Happy Day Together// The Ink Road DT


Good day lovely ladies!  Today's layout if for The Ink Road and it features items found in the shop.  I was creative and used 3 different paper collections for a unique look.  When you have all these pretty supplies to use, you basically want to use them all on one layout.  This layout features Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy, Crate Paper Wonder and Maggie Holmes Shine collections.  The photo I am scrapping is from my Valentine's Day to Disney world here in Florida.  Believe it or not, it was my first trip to this theme park.  

I knew I wanted to start off with the gorgeous vellum sheet from Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy.  I am a sucker for anything gold foiled.  I did not want to block any of the pretty numbers so I utilized it for the upper third of my layout to shine on its own.  I then had a few of the lovely patterned papers from the Crate Paper Wonder collection, so I took stripes from each to show them off.  I used Dream and Wonderful for this layout.

No layout is complete for me without some texture or mixed media.  So I added some modeling paste mixed with a teal color paint and used a checkered stencils to the bottom of the layout for some interest.  I liked the geometric pattern as well due to the paper patterns.  

The embellishment cluster around the photo and to the left of it is Maggie Holmes Shine collection ephemera pack.  For the title I used a few different elements.  The word "Happy" is from the Wonder Collection, the green alphas are from the Shine collection and the "together" is from the ephemera pack from Shine as well.  The chipboard is also from the Wonder collections, so I loved the bunting circle banner under the photo and the heart above the photo.  And the tucked gold dollie is from my stash.  I will finish off this layout with some journaling and some black ink splatters.  If you are interested in any of the products mentioned and want to make a purchase at The Ink Road, use code Evi10 for 10% off your purchase.  I hope you have a wonderful day.  Here is the link to my process video.

Thank you for stopping by,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment