Love This// Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout

Hey there scrappy peeps!!  I have a fun mixed media layout for you.  I have never scrapped 4 photos before, but I think it works.  My sister recently visited and I took her to the Art District of Wynwood Miami for brunch.  It was a heavy rainy day but we managed to make the best of it.  Wynwood is known for having these graffiti walls along with artist murals on every single wall in the neighborhood.  Nothing is ruined or destroyed and they are huge.  We took plenty of pictures in front of all these amazing walls while getting wet each time.  It was fun and we got some amazing photos.  

Is started out the layout with white card stock from American Crafts and used the Hearts Stencil from Dylusions.  It is my first time using this fun stencil. I used the Ranger blending tool and Dylusion acrylic paint in Black Marble.  I went at this portion very loosely, not worrying if the results were imperfect.  I then staggered the stencil and mists Tater Angels Tin Can through it.  Tin Can is a silver shimmer mists that gave the background some dimension.  I then went a little heart crazy and used another stencil with hearts and texture paste from Ranger.  MFT Staggered Hearth added even more dimension to my heart background.  Due to the color photos, I kept my background black and white.  
My mix media background I mounted on Lets Party from the Fine & Dandy collection from Dear Lizzy.  It was a trim of color for the layout.  I keep the embellishments to a minimal at this point.  The title 'Love This' is from Pink Paislee Cedar Lane phrase thickers.  

The last details are some pink and white washi tape from my stash and some pink and red resin hearts I purchased at Micheal's recently.  I added some Dylusion Bubblegum pink splatters and light journalling across the top.  I have the process video down below if you want to see this layout come together.  


Thank you so much for stopping by,
EVI


0 comments:

Post a Comment