Sister Bonding// The Ink Road


Hello lovely scrappers! What is a better way to represent your love for your sister than a sisterly layout using the beautiful Crate Paper 'Hello Love' collection for The Ink Road.   This collection is one of my favorites.  I have such a hard time cutting into my 12x12 sheets of patterned paper because I think they are all too pretty to cut.  I know I am not the only one who feels like this.  Lol.  I started out doing the packaging technique to a few pink mists from my collection like Delusion Bubblegum pink, Color Shine in Pink and Lindy Stamp Gang mists in Hottie Pattoie Hot Pink, Magenta Marigold, Raspberry Lemonade.  I also added splatters with these colors. 
I started creating layers with hot pink tissue paper and made it into a ruffle edge.  I used "Lots of Love" and "Sweetly" for the extra strips to create more layers for the left side of the layout.  My word "Love" that is apart of my title is from the chipboard sheet from the Hello Love collection, along with the lovely floral and heart tassel on the layout.  The alphas are 'Desktop" font from American Crafts.  

I am scrapping three photos of my sister and I during her visit when we wore our matching PJs I picked up for us.  Two are black and white and one is in color.  It was a non stop night of laughing.  I finished off the details of the layout with stickers from the Hello Collection and die cuts.  I loved adding tiny word stickers from the Carpe Diem collection as well.
It was a fun layout to put together and loved reminiscing about our fun evening together acting like kids again.  Here is the process video for this layout:

Thank you for stopping by,
Evi


0 comments:

Post a Comment