2 Happy Doxies// THE INK ROAD


Hello my scrappy friends.  I have my second layout for The Ink Road.  I wanted to use some older products for this layout.  I did not get to previously play with the Confetti line by Crate Paper and Lara was kind enough to provide me with some products to play with.  I am scrapping a few pictures of my two wonderful doxies.  I have been on a roll with multiple photo layouts so I am keeping the merriment going.  

I had an idea to use these wood veneer hoops from the Confetti Crate Paper collection.  The pack comes with three different sizes and I choose 2 of them.  I sometimes dislike the raw wood look, so I thought I would jazz them up with gold embossing powders with Versa Mark Ink.  I wanted to make my own dies, so I used black card stock and the Lora Bailora Stamp set called Love and heat embossed those as well. I then added some gold metallic gelato to a few black card stock circles as well for added gold elements for the layout.  

I then flipped through the Confetti ephemera pack from Crate paper as well for the embellishment cluster on the right.  I also used the Maggie Holmes Floral Dies from the collection to make more of the lovely flowers in the set.  I used another patterned paper from the collection and utilized both sides to make the florals.  The word "happy" is from the acetate sheet for the Crate Paper Journeys collection and the alphas are from my stash.  I love adding tangled gold thread to layouts lately as well.  

OMG! I realized I photographed my layout with a missing "I" from the word Doxies.  It must have fallen off when I carried it to be photographed outside.  
Below I have included my process video for this layout.  Remember to use "Evi10" at checkout for 10% your purchase at an theinkroad.com.  

Thank you for stopping by,
 EVI

0 comments:

Post a Comment