Good Vibes// Mixed Media Scrapbook Layout

Hello lovely ladies! This is a bright and colorful layout.  Wow!  I sometimes am impressed myself with the amount of color I clearly am not afraid of using.  I was inspired recently by a layout Missy as done using the new Dear Lizzy Happy Place collection.  She did her mixed media on a scrap piece of paper with Shimmerz products.  She also used an Amy Tangerine stencil I also owned in my stash.  So I decided to use the same stencil to achieve the same look but I used my Dylusion paints in a variety of colors.  I am scrapping yet another picture from my first visit to Disney World on Valentine's Day with a sharp angle of Cinderella's castle.  
The Dylusion paints used were in Bubblegum pink, post box red, squeezed tangerine, London blue, vibrant turquoise and fresh lime.  I then took three different size circle punch in my stash, a 2", 1.5" and 1", to get the focal element of my layout ready.  I also punched out tiny hearts from my scraps.  
I started on white American Crafts card stock, and a stencil in my stash that looked like bubbles to me.  I first used beaded glass gel medium for a glossier look through the stencil and then used texture paste by Ranger for the rest of the interest the background has.  The look of both on the page is lovely.

I save all scraps of copy paper lately too, my photo is matted on multiple layers of copy paper.  The title "Good Vibes" is from the Dear Lizzy collection and I colored them with Dylusion paints in London Blue and Vibrant Turquoise.  The gold foil rub ons are from an old Jillibean soup Wild Berry collection.  It was a half used pack and I was able to finish it with this layout.  Overall, I love the look of this layout.  Its bright, bold and colorful just like me.  I thinks its suiting for a fun Disney world picture.  Here is the process video.



Thank you, 
Evi


0 comments:

Post a Comment