Cute Trick// The Ink Road

Hello lovely ladies!  My fur babies are always up to tricks for treats.  And as you can see, we are in my craft room based on the messy floor area.  Zoe is on the left and my Kobe is on the right.  I may have been eating something to encourage their hind leg trick.  For this layout, I started out with Nicole from the Rise and Shine collection from Amy Tangerine as my background paper.  I started out cutting into Lucy, the patterned paper with the chevron and using the opposite side for my layers.  
I needed to include some mix media to my layout, so I gessoed the center of my layout to prime.  I did the classic "packaging" technique to add some Distress paint in Cracked Pistachio and Color Shine in Butter.  I then added some more fun by applying Metallic pastes from Heidi Swapp in raspberry and gold with a mini chevron stencil from The Crafter's Workshop.  
I then had fun combining a few collections of ephemera.  The yellow 'cute' is from the Wonder collection from Crate Paper.  I then used the green alphas from the Maggie Holmes Shine collection for the contrast.  I was able to add a few fun chipboard hearts from the Hello Love collection along with the gold resin heart.
A few added details like the yellow crepe 3d sticker is from the Shine collection along with the puffy stickers.  I matted the photo on a piece of black and white striped paper and some vellum.  The stamping along the edges are done with Staz-on black ink and the Lora Bailora stamp set called Love.  Light pink splatters are from the Heidi Swapp color shine collection and some light journaling too. I've included my process video here.


Thank you,
Evi

0 comments:

Post a Comment